Tucks on Trial is a mock trial experience created for Grades 4, 5 & 6. It is based on the novel Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit.
This curriculum unit was created to:
• Engage students on a deep, emotional level
• Enable students to be physically and vocally active in their learning
• Inspire students to dig deeper into the text to discover facts and core concepts
• Educate students about our criminal justice system
• Inform students how a courtroom trial functions
• Learn how to construct legal arguments
• Engage critical thinking about complex, ambiguous issues
It is also available at Amazon!